As Fraugster’s Event Manager you will plan and execute industry and internal events that will build Fraugster’s brand among potential and existing clients, partners and investors. You will be part of the marketing team and work closely also with the sales team to ensure that our events translate into qualified leads. You will report to the VP of Marketing.
Among others, your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and execute Fraugster’s participation in industry, partner and own company events, from conceptualisation to execution and evaluation:
- Explore new opportunities to expand Fraugster’s participation in events.
- Design and implement a communication strategy: booth, content creation, speaking opportunities.
- Budget management: planning, negotiation, invoicing.
- Report on events using Salesforce.
- Help promote our brand by continuing to position Fraugster as a thought leader while delivering an outstanding experience that will bring in the right sales leads and strengthen open opportunities;
- Identify and coordinate co-marketing opportunities with our partners.
- Launch Fraugster webinars: plan and coordinate all relevant aspects, from logistics to content, and ensure their delivery reaches the desired outcomes;
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to ensure promotion of our events on our website and across social media.
Skills and requirements:
- 3 plus years as an Event Manager in a B2B/tech environment; preferably in a SaaS or fintech industry.
- Proven ability in managing both in-person and digital events (including webinars) end to end;
- Experienced in working across multiple disciplines – Cross-functional collaboration is essential: content & PR, design, social media and campaigns, reporting and analysis, website, etc.
- Strong project management skills: highly organised with a keen eye for detail, results oriented and stress resistant;
- Independent, fast learner, with a can-do mentality;
- Negotiation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written English, German is a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration. Every employee receives shares, benefitting from their contribution to the success of the company
- A dynamic, highly motivated and international team representing more than 25 nationalities
- The opportunity to strongly impact company growth and to contribute to our success while taking responsibility and ownership over your projects
- Flexible home office policy
- Free gym in the office building. We want our team to be healthy and happy, so we offer you access to our 24/7 gym located directly in the office building
- Daily fresh fruits, a selection of drinks and something for your sweet tooth to help you stay focused throughout the day
- A modern office with breathtaking views and height-adjustable desks, located in the vibrant heart of Berlin
- Fraugster Fridays with free food, drinks and relaxing with your colleagues
We are looking forward to receiving your application!