About the Job
- Design and build the ItsMyCargo growth engine that will equally target quality lead generation as well as brand building
- Test the various possible channels for ItsMyCargo growth, such as SEO, SEA, Email, LinkedIn, etc. in order to identify our main communication channels and secondary channels to focus on in order to craft contextualised pieces of content
- Launch exciting branding campaigns and test various formats and channels for brand building
- For any success and failure in our marketing activities, you will look to find its root cause and optimise content and systems as well as bring feedback to the sales team
- Coordinate public relations activities at a local, national and international level as well as work in unison with Sales
- Lives & breathes the newest online marketing techniques and tools − come & apply them!
- Strong at designing and setting up processes for a scalable growth engine
- Deploys data-driven thinking and equally knows the importance of the (oftentimes more qualitative) customer perspective
- Ability to not lose proactiveness and self-motivation when working with minimal supervision
- Brings 2+ years experience with B2B SEO, web analytics, and content marketing to the table
- An eye for aesthetics and ability to create beautifully designed communication material
- WordPress exposure is a big plus
- Others enjoy working with you due to your positive attitude and fact-based opinion
We’re looking for individuals who share our vision to empower small- and mid-sized logistics firms making their move into the digital age. Meet us in our office in Copenhagen and join our young & driven international team. We offer flexible working hours, competitive salary & other perks, such as plenty of team events and dinners. Come do the best work of your life here at ItsMyCargo!
Apply by briefly introducing yourself and explain why you would like to work for ItsMyCargo and tell us what you would like to focus your energy on in your next position. Send along your CV & GitHub.