Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Klarna is looking for a passionate and experienced marketer with strong strategic thinking, business acumen and leadership skills to join Klarna’s journey in exploring how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Klarna, you’ll help shaping our products, and lead how we bring these to market to maximize their impact. The role requires developing a deep understanding of consumers, customers and their context to develop sharp competitive marketing- and growth strategies for new and existing products. Ultimately, the successful candidate will work closely with other marketing teams, commercial teams and product management to accelerate business growth globally.
What you will do
- Identify and drive short- & long-term growth opportunities, to build winning and differentiated value propositions globally
- Champion the voice of the customer, leveraging a customer-centric and data-driven approach, to optimize and refine the customer experience meeting both current and future needs.
- Partner with product management to drive product strategy, roadmaps and execution.
- Develop & evolve the go-to-market strategy globally, defining where to play & how to win.
- Own and drive innovative and holistic product-marketing strategies in partnership with the product- & marketing teams.
- Champion the Klarna-brand, ensuring it remains recognisable, up-to-date & exciting through the experience of your product.
- Track and evaluate business performance, to continuously optimize strategies and processes to accelerate business growth.
Who you are
- You are ambitious and will show significant drive in everything you do
- You are passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment
- You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should have a desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results
- At Klarna we embrace change so you should dare to challenge the status quo and and come up with new thinking that adds value and innovation to the work we do
- You enjoy a high pace, can quickly adapt to change and have the ability to prioritise your work effectively according to goals.
- You are exceptional at building relationships and work cross-functionally & cross-regionally.
- You are a smart strategic thinker, yet a driven doer with high-delivery output
- You are curious about new technology and passionate about its possibilities to solve consumer needs.
You should have
- At minimum a Bachelor’s degree.
- 4+ years experience in marketing.
- Working proficiency in German.
- Preferably a background in product-marketing or brand-management at a leading tech-, retail-, ecom- or consumer-goods company.
- Experience from developing and executing holistic marketing strategies and compelling toolkits.
- Experience in making data-driven decisions using market research, A/B testing and or other analytical tools to understand consumers and end-users/customers.
- Strong project-management skills, with a passion to deliver on time, at the highest standards.
- Great influencing-skills to succeed in driving impactful change within the organization.
- Demonstrated problem solving- and analytical skill-set, with an ability to turn challenging and complex problems to creative & simple solutions.
How to apply
Send us a 2-page CV in English