Scorable is looking to hire a strong Sales Manager to run and continue building our sales structure and drive the company through the next phase of growth. Do you consider yourself highly strategic, ambitious, and data-driven? You then may play a key role in scaling and distributing our innovative SaaS tool for Asset Managers on the European market.
- You are responsible for generating leads to build up your pipeline. By converting these leads into opportunities and finally clients you follow a stringent sales approach that leads into a trustful and lasting relationship with our clients
- You will strategically reach out per phone, mail, LinkedIn, etc, to different levels within a prospect to build a good understanding of the client’s business and the cast of character
- You will build up sales strategies for European markets with a focus on the UK
- With your strong entrepreneurial spirit, you will work within a team and be responsible for a specific territory
- You will make yourself familiar with our product and service to hold demos (online and in-person) and will act as the first point of contact for the client
- You will work closely with product management and marketing to leverage your performance
- You will attend relevant industry-related events to build up and maintain your existing network
Let’s build the new backbone of asset management! Together with one of the largest insurance groups in Germany and one of the world’s leading consulting firms, we are building an AI-based SaaS solution that supports credit analysts with credit risk assessments. We truly believe that we can build a new standard in asset management and change the entire industry for the better. We are currently looking for great people to support our motivated team of Data Scientists, Software Engineers and Business Building Experts in Berlin. Join the ride!
- You have already 3 to 5 years of work experience in B2B sales
- Background and relationship in the financial industry – ideally in technical/SaaS selling, coming from a vendor, rating agency or Asset Management firm
- You need to have an entrepreneurial mindset to manage your territory
- You are persistent and focused on the sales and overall company goals
- You are a critical thinker with flexibility and openness to change and new information
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills both in German and English (any additional language is a plus)
- You are comfortable traveling across Europe
- Opportunity to shape the AI-based credit risk analysis of the future
- Development of a FinTech start-up, financed by industry-relevant investors and partners
- Diverse activities and autonomous implementation of own ideas in a dynamic environment
- Sparring and support from top-class industry and technology experts from the investor and partner network
- First-class technical equipment and software of your choice
- Flexible working hours and an attractive salary
- Access to a significant learning and development budget to use however you like
- Feel-good vibes with fruit, snacks, and drinks
- Annual team off-site and regular team events
At Scorable, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability or sexual orientation.
How to apply
Please click on the “Apply” button below or on the top, right corner of this page. You will need to upload your CV and fill in some additional information so we know how to get in touch with you. If you have any questions in between, please contact us – Cassandra & Alexander – through email@example.com.