TechConnect Global is looking for an experienced Cloud Architect for a client of ours in Vienna.
Are you a Cloud Architect, interested in planning, designing and governing modern software architectures on public cloud platforms? You are eager to communicate architecture to business stakeholders as well as to Software Developers to make sure it reflects the needs and is properly implemented?
We are looking for a curious, hands-on, and analytic Cloud Architect for our Development Team!
- Transform the business architecture with help of Software Developers into solution architectures
- Oversee the implementation of the solution architecture and give valuable feedback to developers
- Understand the business needs of your stakeholders and transform it into a proper business architecture
- Identify and choose the necessary cloud services (e.g. messaging service) and basic frameworks with the team
- Document architecture to give clear guidance to team as well to stay compliant with ISO 27001 and GDPR requirements
- Review source code of developers and give valuable feedback
- Define architectural blueprints for e.g. Messaging, API Gateways, Audit Trails, etc. and put it into action with the team
- You have deep understanding of modern and secure cloud architectures and its technical constraints and limitations
- You know what attributes evolvable architectures have and how to translate them into working solutions
- You are eager to communicate with business stakeholders as well as with developers
- You have a solid understanding of the current public cloud environments (Google, IBM, …), its service offerings and limitations
- You can balance between strategic thinking and agile implementation.
- You can act hands-on as a lead developer for the team, if necessary
- You have experience working in agile teams
Nice to have:
- Any (Cloud) Architecture certifications
- Red Hat Openshift experience
- Work with a stellar team where you take over responsibilities from day one
- Personal growth experience by helping to build a truly successful international company
- Free drinks to keep you refreshed at work
- Numerous company events throughout the year
- Casual working atmosphere in a very hip industrial loft office in the even hipper 2nd district of Vienna
- Young, autonomous company culture where every employee can change the future