Avrios is an award-winning fleet management software. Founded in 2015 in Zurich by a team of serial entrepreneurs, Avrios currently manages the fleet of more than 750 customers in Europe and is one of the fastest growing companies in the SaaS space. Our SaaS platform helps companies provide tailored transportation to its employees and thus enables them to attract top talent while keeping their transportation expenditures under control. Fuelled by a passionate, driven and hard-working team, backed by leading venture capital investors and supported by a high calibre board of directors, Avrios is looking to continue this growth journey and help hundreds of thousands of people in Europe move seamlessly.
The ideal Customer Success Manager is a results-driven, organised German speaker, who has a knack for understanding the last details of processes and loves to see a plan come to action.
- You are responsible for the most crucial time in the customer lifecycle – the time right after the signature when it comes to successfully ensuring a smooth implementation the software and engagement
- You are responsible to integrate their daily processes with the product by ensuring the data requirements and features usage are met
- You work together with our Sales team to successfully engage Avrios at newly won customers
- You develop a deep understanding of the customers activities and their needs to deliver exactly the service that will enable success for them
- You work closely with the product team providing constant customer feedback and finding smart solutions to their needs
A project in the life of a Customer Success Manager
Finally, it is there – the Slack message of a newly signed customer. After days of negotiations, another hundreds of new vehicles will be managed with Avrios. It is your time to shine. Together with the Account Executive, you are having a hand-over session to better understand what the customer wants to achieve with us. A quick introduction phone call and minutes later you have agreed for a kick-off with the implementation manager and the customer. Once the customer receives the logins and have the account in hands, you discuss a training plan and monitor the engagement in a hypercare phase. During this time, you deep dive in the customer processes, consult them on how to improve it and make a better use of the software. After just one month you get a message: “Thank you so much, we just archived our last Excel Files and are fully using Avrios”.
In the end, you send a nice postcard to the customer appreciating the time spent together and it is the beginning of a new relationship.
- BA/BSc in Business Administration, Engineering, Economics or a related subject (ideally business informatics)
- Ideally 2+ years in either a customer facing position, project management or consulting
- Strong interest in software and project management
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills
- You enjoy speaking to customers
- Native level German, written and spoken
- Competitive compensation
- A modern mobility policy with unlimited private use of our Tesla Model 3s
- Lots of fun and insightful activities from regular hackathons to team off-sites
- An incredibly dedicated, experienced and very international team
- The freedom to have a big impact on a fast-growing international startup
- A great culture that promotes open feedback and personal development
- Centrally located offices in the heart of beautiful Zurich